I DO NOT wonder why the Huntington Post too has started to ban All of my posts.
CLEARLY THE US, OBAMA, NATO, EU ARE FALSELY GOING TO WAR AGAINST RUSSIA.
Obama, a Global Warmonger. Americans loves war so long as it does not harm Americans, the USA. Despite speaking against military interventions, Obama is waging one direct proxy war after another. He chooses war, not peace. He opposes peace and his record proves it. There are indications in Obama’s moves aimed toward direct confrontation with Russia and China that carry intentionally the eventuality of a nuclear showdown. We hear rumors now of a veritable cottage industry in Washington of policy wonks working out nuclear first-strike paradigms against Russia and China. Watch out it may all backfire. The Mass surveillance in America is less if at all about counter terrorism than about the artificial props which are necessary to keep society from disintegrating in the face of an anti war protests. My way or the highway. If there is one thing the right and left, Democrats and Republicans, politicians and experts seem all agree on, it is that President Obama’s take on the world is shockingly delusional.
look at the massive US debt..
- The federal debt owed to the public has more than doubled under Obama, rising by 103 percent. But federal spending has gone up only 7.9 percent.
- the United States has added $7.06 trillion of debt since President Obama took office—far more than under any previous president.
- US is saddled with more than $17.6 trillion of gross debt, an increase of more than $61,000 per American household during Obama’s presidency alone. Median household income in the U.S. is about $51,000. This means that during Obama’s presidency debt per household grew by more than the typical American family earns in a given year.
- The $7.06 trillion added during Obama’s tenure exceeds the combined 2013 output of Germany and France, the two largest economies in Europe.
- With an estimated fortune of $79.1 billion, Bill Gates is the currently the wealthiest person in the United States. However, he would need to donate his entire fortune more than 89 times over to pay off the debt incurred since Obama took office. To pay off the entire national debt, we’d need more than 220 Bill Gateses willing to fork over their net wealth to the U.S treasury
- This past year the US government still spent $486 billion more than it took in.